Our fact sheets are divided into four categories:
- Mental Illness - fact sheets that describe the signs and symptoms of many of the major mental disorders as well as outlining treatment options and relevant people to talk to
- Support and Caring - fact sheets that provide information to those who are caring for someone with a mental illness on where they can turn for help and support for either themselves or their loved one
- Maintaining Wellbeing - fact sheets that focus on building resilience and the factors that promote our mental health and wellbeing.
- Translations - a variety of our fact sheets which we have available in languages other than English.
Printing and Ordering Factsheets
All fact sheets listed on the website can be downloaded in an A4 format and we encourage you to print and distribute them.
- 1-10 brochures printed and sent free-of-charge
- 11-100 brochures printed for $10 + postage
- 101-200 brochures printed for $20 + postage
- More than 200 brochures - please contact us for a price.