Discover the latest news and events happening in mental health.
Postnatal Depression Awareness week will be held from 16th to the 22nd of November. The Mental Health Association NSW is encouraging individuals and community organisations to get involved in Postnatal Depression Awareness Week by holding an event.
We have free resources available, and are also accepting applications for small grants to get your event off the ground.
Please follow the logo to download the Starter kit information booklet, Small grant application, order free resources and free registration of your parent’s event to be promoted on our online calendar.
We have extended our Mental Health Matters Awards! Awards nominations are open until 4th of August 2014
If you are doing great work in mental health or know of a service, individual or an organisation that has been committed to providing support, education, awareness or excellent service in mental health for the NSW community, then send in a nomination for a Mental Health Matters Award!
Awards are available in 10 categories including:
- Aboriginal Social and Emotional Wellbeing Award
- Media Award both local community and National/Statewide
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Communities Award
- Consumer Involvement and Participation Award
- Family and Carer Involvement and Engagement Award
- Mental Health Promotion & Wellbeing Award
- Research and Evaluation Award
- Excellence in Service or Program Delivery Award
- Mental Health Promoting Workplace Award
- Cross Sector Collaboration Award
Final nominations closing date will be Monday 4th of August 2014! Go to our Mental Health Month page to download a nomination form.