Our fact sheets are divided into three categories:
- Mental Illness - fact sheets that describe the signs and symptoms of many of the major mental disorders as well as outlining treatment options and relevant people to talk to
- Support - fact sheets that provide information to those who are caring for someone with a mental illness on where they can turn for help and support for either themselves or their loved one
- Maintaining wellbeing - fact sheets that focus on building resilience and the factors that promote our mental health and wellbeing.
For fact sheets in languages other than English please visit Multicultural Mental Health Australia
All fact sheets listed on the website can be downloaded in an A4 format - and we encourage you to print and distribute them.
They are also available as A5 brochures. If you would like to receive the A5 format, please contact us and we can either email or print them for you at a cost:
- 1-10 brochures printed and sent free-of-charge
- 11-100 brochures printed for $10 + postage
- 101-200 brochures printed for $20 + postage
- More than 200 brochures - please contact us for a price.